Bogota is now one of the major tourist destinations in Latin America. Its excellent nightlife combined with a variety of gastronomic, cultural events, shopping centers and more than forty museums, makes it the ideal destination for all travelers.
Family groups find in Bogota great activities for children in places like Maloka (which holds the first Cine Dome in South America), Divercity (a city for children), Panaca Sabana (agricultural park that allows total interaction between tourists and animals), and of course, mechanical amusement parks like Mundo Aventura and Salitre Magico, among others.
Young people can enjoy spectacular bars and clubs; adults may find different restaurants specialized in international and national cuisine, as well as cultural and religious activities.
The city offers tourist activities in different fields among which are the following:
Bogotá has become one of the gastronomic capitals in Latin America because it offers a variety of local and international dishes in various restaurants at the highest level. Enjoy good food in different specialized areas of the capital as T Zone, Zone G, Zone M (in a bohemian neighborhood: La Macarena), Usaquén, Park 93 and the new Area C (in the colonial barrio of La Candelaria). Find out more about culinary Bogotá. Learn more about Gourmet Bogota here.
Party in Bogota!!!
There is nothing better than a good night out in Bogotá. Have fun with your preferred style of partu, because throughout the city you will find more than fourteen party concepts among the best bars and clubs that will make you spend an unforgettable night.
16 rumba (party) safe areas with more than 3,000 logistic members provides perimeter security. Ordering taxis from the establishments guarantees your comfort and the responsible consumption practices, which limits sales to drunk people, make Bogota a city with night culture. . Learn more about Party in Bogota here
Shopping in Bogota!
Fashion is in Bogota. Indulge in the latest collections of the most important designers of Colombia. Also, enjoy the journey through the various shopping malls where you'll find, from a souvenir, to the clothes and accessories you need. Learn more about Shopping in Bogota
Fun in Bogota...!!!
Bogotá is a city for the whole family because they are the best places for fun:
• Maloka: interactive science center and most important technology in Latin America
• Panaca Sabana: the largest agricultural theme park
• Divercity: playground where children play as being adults
• Salitre Mágico: Fun for the entire family.
• Mundo Aventura: a park with many attractions for the whole family.
Culture in Bogota…!!!
The city offers the best places to learn about the culture in its different expressions:
• Museo del Oro: preserve one of the most important collections of pre-Columbian metallurgy in the world
• Museo Nacional: retains the cultural heritage in charge and, based on it, tells the story of the cultural processes of the country
• Museo Botero: presents 123 works by Botero and 85 works by international artists
• Jardín Botánico: retains all the diversity of flora of our country
• Planetario de Bogotá: popular science center specialized in topics of astronomy.
Learn more about culture in Bogota
Bogotá has 28 churches of interest, among which are:
• Monserrate: protect hill which overlooks the scenery of Sabana de Bogotá. It is a space surrounded by nature inviting to reflection
• Santuario del Divino Niño Jesús del 20 de Julio: One of the most important pilgrimage centers in Bogota and one of the country's most revered icons
• La Catedral Primada: The largest temple in Colombia in which the first Mass in the capital after its founding in 1538 took place.
• Catedral de Sal de Zipaquirá: an underground world where notion of time, light, sound, color, and movement of the wind weaken.
The plans contained in this section have been provided by travel agencies. The fulfillment of the tender is the sole responsibility of each one of them. The IDT is not responsible for the operation of these promotional plans. The plans include:
The plans contained in this section have been provided by hotels. The fulfillment is the sole responsibility of each one of them. The IDT is not responsible for the operation of these plans.
Enjoy the spectacular plans and discount rates that some hotels in the city have established for those tourists visiting Bogota. For additional information, please communicate directly with the hotel of your interest.